9.16.2015

Back to the #future# - 10 trends for the future of recycling and waste management (continued)

As most of my readers already know, my passion is to bring recycling and waste management at the forefront of the global agenda - I want to make it as trendy as it is to speak about New York Fashion Week (although sometimes this is really ridiculous) with designers like Vera Wang, Coach, Oscar de la Renta, Rodarte and Tory Barch. I believe the key to such an effort is the content.

So, I made a short but necessary break to write about my report "Wasted Health: the tragic case of dumpsites" and now I am back to complete the list of the trends that will reshape waste management and recycling.

Well, up to now I have described 4 trends (out of the ten) that will reshape the future of recycling and waste management - namely


10 trends that will reshape waste management - Trend #1: Internet of Things


Technology of the future - Trend #2: New materials - new waste - new recycling technologies


Back to school: Trend #3: SWM industry should study thoroughly E-waste management



Get prepared - the following video highlights what's coming to my next blogs and also what has been already addressed - it also gives an idea of the content of my upcoming paper and presentation on the future of waste management and recycling.


Coming soon: Trend #5: Marine litter

No comments: